Young Leader of the Year Award
12 September, 2023
Submission Overview and Guidelines
This award recognizes the Young Leader of the Year who showed a dedication and enthusiasm for his/her work, exemplifies excellence and should be considered ‘one to watch’ in the broad field of corporate real estate (CRE) in any member category.
- The nominee’s achievements in contributing to company success
- The nominee’s contributions for elevating the practice of corporate real estate (CRE)
- The nominee’s contributions to the CRE industry as educator or leader
- Current CoreNet Global membership
- The award is aimed at recognizing a real estate professional (Young Leader) age 35 or younger by October 2023 who has demonstrated leadership and exemplified excellence in CRE
- Nominees are encouraged to:
- Review the 2022 winning submission
- Provide balanced responses to each section
- Ensure nominations are supported by clear and concise evidence of the nominees’ achievements and inputs provided from a diverse audience of peers to ensure all achievements are noted, if relevant to the submission. Remember the nominations will be reviewed by senior members of the corporate real estate profession and the quality of nomination should reflect this.
- Submissions need to be emailed to George Hulbert at email@example.com, bio or CV and Photo needs to be included. Download and complete this form.
- Supporting documents, videos or attachments are not allowed
- Finalists will need to make themselves available for an interview
Deadline: 31 October 2023
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
- The finalists and the winner will be announced at our Awards and Christmas celebration at Kada on Thursday 30 November 2023.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINEE ELIGIBILITY
- Paid Young Leader Member of CoreNet Global (must be age 35 or younger by October 2023)
- Actively engaged member over the previous 12 months (examples of engagement may include but are not limited to: attended a Summit, MCR candidate or other designation (LEED, registered architect, surveyor, …), contributed to the content of a Chapter program/event, committee member)
- Official nominee of the Chapter based on the eligibility and selection criteria as described. The Chapter may only submit one official nominee and is encouraged to select a member that has not been nominated in the last 2 years.
Download the Submission Form.
This form should be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org