CoreNet Global NZ Symposium 2021
Resilience: The Next Wave
Personal resilience, city resilience, real estate resilience
Following our biggest-ever symposium in 2019, CoreNet Global NZ’s 2021 Symposium - on Thursday 27 May at Shed 10 in Auckland – will tackle one of the most dominant topics of our age: resilience.
Never has the topic of resilience been of greater relevance. Personal resilience, city resilience, real estate resilience – all are being tested like never before. At a time when people in cities all around the world are grappling with the twin challenges of Covid and climate change, we will be asking:
- How is human, cultural, workplace and urban wellbeing being affected by in the new abnormal?
- What does resilience mean in a corporate real estate context - what is the role of the corporate real estate sector in meeting these challenges?
- What are the changes we need to make to our buildings and cities to thread our way through a Covid present to a more certain future, and to accommodate the effects of climate change - and are we prepared to make them?
Come along to this year’s symposium to learn:
- How organisations around the world are already tackling the challenges that confront us
- How to create buildings that operate within planetary limits
- How the NZ workplace is evolving in an era of rapid change
- How human wellbeing can be prioritised in the workplace.
…and much more!
Add to Calendar